Life is not a race.
Do take it slower
Hear the music
Do take it slower
Hear the music
Before the song is over
-
JX's back from NewYork, like after 25 days (: So envious lah >< Anyway, he bought me my Levis yay (: thankyou ah buddy (: for everything.
I'm actually in a pretty bad mood. I don't understand why are the same few people ALWAYS doing things. It pisses me off because it's not bloody fair at all. Where's your contribution toward that 12 hours of CIP. You all just know how to use eye power and stand around and look as if you're doing something, MY ASS. You all just know how to criticise and step on every idea, but what is the point? Shouldn't you be doing/thinking about something to improve the situation? No, you all just stand there and chatter non-stop. It's freaking frustrating and irritating.
I've been trying to tolerate everything but it's getting increasingly hard. I do not want to make things awkward and look ugly, all for what they call diplomacy and tact. Everybody has a limit to their patience. Trust me, when my patience bubble bursts(it's bursting), you won't want to be at the receiving end of my tongue and stares.
So fuck it, just do something will you. It's your fucking class. You don't use us when you want someone to eat with you, when you need someone to go home or walk out with, when you need to borrow homework to copy from, when you need an answer sheet to cheat on, when you need someone to hang out with, when you need to chalk up some CIP hours. Haven't YOU realised that you THROW us away once you don't need us?
And I thought our class was supposed to be tight. Actually I shouldn't stereotype because IT'S JUST THE FEW OF YOU.
Fuck, I hardly get pissed and trust me, I'm fucking pissed now. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck all you useless bums. and arent you people normally termed the better of the sexes? -SNORTS LOUDLY. urgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment