All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
I find myself getting more and more immuned to LCH's tauntings, sarcastic remarks and the "i look down on you" tone. Sometimes when I look into his eyes, I somewhat see a shadow of worry and genuine concern - how is it that we do not know something as simple as this.
I guess the definition of what simple is, is subjective. I thought about it, I think all teachers care for their students. Some people may not know how to show it or they are afraid being too nice would mean us not doing what we are supposed to do. They rather that we hate them, then risk us not doing our work and all?
There is ALWAYS at least two ways to view a matter. It is entirely up to you on how you want to read into matters. I guess it always helps to have an open mindset, to think positive, to give people the benefit of the doubt. And the best way to handle annoying people, is to do the exact opposite of what they expect you to do.
Just like how they always say, "Love your enemies." Maybe if we really try to be nice to LCH, tolerate him and all, he might just soften up and be nicer? But if all else fails, at least we can give up and walk away, knowing that we've tried.
So I guess, for the meantime, let's just tolerate and fight on. We have it in us. We have to work hard on our part, to hopefully gain that recognition and acceptance on his part. If it still remains that way, we'll still gain at the end of the day. Because ultimately it's our result slip that matters, we're working hard for ourselves and whatever that is reflected on that sheet of paper, is testimony to what we've put in. LCH is well, a passing figure in what we call, life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUA LIMIN <33333333333333333333333333333
No comments:
Post a Comment