Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's over.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.
It is a taleTold by an idiot,
full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.



Went to the Society of the Aged Sick on Saturday. Was pretty.. affected because 80% of the people there were on wheelchairs. Performance kind of screwed up, yx and I landed up in front of the stage ><>

Everyone needs a little love, a little concern. These people did not choose to be in the position they are in now. For all we know, they may be big bosses in the past. Life's unpredictable I guess. So it's entirely up to you on whether you want to make the most out of your life, before something misfortunate happens, before your chance at life is being taken away.

I could see hatred and anger in some people's eyes. They were probably the ones being abandoned. Life's not fair aye. You take so much pain and trouble to bring your children up and this is what you get in return. Hmm. I was thinking whether compassion was something you are borned with or whether it is something that has been inculcated into you since young. So if you are void of love and compassion, whose fault is it?

Had a gathering at my house later that day. I invested in Weijie and we won some money together >< I had fun somewhat, (: and I felt closer to this weird bunch of people that has only in the recent years, walked into my life, after so long. Hopefully this stays, hopefully it won't fade away. Then I'll know that at least, something's constant, and not everything will disappear one day.

-

I thought about it. I have a lot of people standing together with me. The amount of friends I have now is little compared to the past. But I'm contented. Perhaps it's the age factor. You grow older, your friends just diminish. So just having a couple of really close ones are good enough.

I should learn how to stop being so trusting. Not everybody out there's nice. Funny how I decided on this only now, given the number of people that have disappointed and hurt me. The passage to my heart has yet again narrowed I guess. thank YOU. You made this decision, you chose our division. It's YOUR loss, not mine. And as Brandon says, "All guys are asses." I think I kind of agree with that. Haha.

Hmm, is all lost? I should stop thinking too much into things. It's unhealthy and it provides you with a lease of hope that wasn't even supposed to be there at all.

No comments: