Parents flew to HK this afternoon. Mum's on a business trip, Dad tagged along. I'm feeling slightly better because I can take a breather. I thought I'd be really happy because I finally have freedom for awhile, but I miss them instead. I saw the cab drive away from 11 floors up, it almost brought tears to my eyes. How dumb right. It's strange because I've never felt this way when they go overseas and leave us all behind. But it's okay, they'll be back soon enough, with many many goodies and food (:
Had dinner with Weijie (: one of my favourite people. Thankyou for coming all the way down and going back up? Haha (: and thank you for dinner (: I'm feeling almost normal now, thank you for just hearing me bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. Amen.
I would just like to say that I'm sorry.
But you won't ever hear me.
I'm sorry anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment