Thursday, March 20, 2008

bah

Saw Yao yesterday for like a minute or so. He looks SO different. He actually looks kinda cool now (: yay, we should meet up soon. It'd be cool hanging out with HC's softball vicecap ah? Haha, don't get me wrong.I didn't mean it anyway. I've known Yao since forever. Ahh, he's my best mugging buddy (: and like the highlight of this painful week.

I think I've become more cynical and critical lately. I also think that I'm becoming painfully acerbic. So those who are like annoying me in this two weeks or so, you better think twice, cuz I think I'd bite your head off, cuz my tolerance level lately has diminished to almost zero.

I suggest you keep your stupid and childish antics to yourself because unlike the rest of them, I do NOT find it funny. I think you're just making a damn big fool out of yourself. So yeah, if you like making yourself the clown, then carry on. If not, quit wasting everyone's time and spare me the agony of watching you making a fool out of yourself. It's like watching Porky perform.

I highly recommend you to read more books and quit taking lines off my blog and passing it off as yours. I do not think that it is a matter of coincidence at all when we use the same kind of words at around the same period. But I think I should be honoured because people actually would want to use the words that I used? But still, it's annoying anyway. Just be yourself hello?

I don't know why the fuck you're doing this, but it's fucking annoying. Just get a fucking life and leave me alone.

So like, I just wanted to know, what's your definition of forever? Fucking liar.

And I'm so glad there's no more school this week. For some reason or another, I absolutely dread going to school these days.

I hate you too.

No comments: