Sunday, March 9, 2008

outing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE, MUMMY, AUDREY (: you all are in consecutive order. HAHA.




yay, term exams are over (: been a happening weekend.



Thursday
Unofficial last day of terms, met up with a few of my favourite people (: lunched at sakae(we should have waited for the buffet!)



Friday
Collected Chinese A's, cried my fucking eyes out. It was a painful lesson, but it's alright, I'm over it. I learnt something. I think if I told anyone in sc10 that i actually hardly cry, no one would believe me. It seems like I always cry in front of them =\ I've always thought that when you cry, you can tell who your true friends are. I'm very thankful for all that who've been there for me. Weijie collected his results, thank God he's happy with it (: yayness.



Went to Zhenli's house (: yay, i love that woman. haha. She's like my best friend (: I felt alot better after I hung out with her for awhile, she was like preparing for her spring dance. Went to the Central after that. If you want Jap food, go to the central. Had dinner at Edogawa, pretty nice view of Clarke Quay, manager was nice enough to give us window seats. (: Adjourned to Liang Court to walk around Meidi-ya and yay, I had the haato I was craving for (:



Saturday was chill at home and read-my-eyes-out day. (:



Sunday
Met up with Shupi and Brandon to go to the IT show. I swear it was EFFING crowded, zomgz, felt like swearing, or maybe I did. Hell lot of traffic, people. Urgh, but I got the ipod nano video I wanted to buy and we met the rest of scten for dinner at BillyBombers@Marina. Girls came after their shopping(SCREAMS). I want to go shopping! but Sorry lah, I didn't go cuz I figure I won't buy anything anyway, because priority is the ipod. =\



Had a fun time with them, I always do (: made a spectacle of ourselves while taking the pictures. Haha. Bought a slice of the chocolatebanana cake from Secret Recipe(upon Brian's recommendation) for Mummy, belated birthday cake and surprised her when I came home. Think she liked it. HAHA (: (:



-



I've always thought it was a sign of weakness when you cry. But these days, I can't be bothered. I cry when I feel like and it feels really good because the crying is normally brought about by many many frustrations that I keep within me. I was watching Engine(i cry every episode), Jiro (played by Takuya Kimura) was like saying, there's nothing wrong in crying when you're sad. It doesn't make you any weaker if you do. Ah, he's so handsome. haha. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH ENGINE, not because he's cute, but because it's meaningful (:

ah (: that's him! But this picture isn't flattering enough, but I think almost everyone should know who this guy is! (: (:

Roars, I'm brooooooooooke. I love the holidays because I can finally read the books that I want to read (: (: and and, can You please tell me what to do?

Bah, happy holidays everybody! (:

No comments: