HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY! (:
okay, i got hell lot of things to say to you, but it has always been like around the same few things. but i'm really glad i got to know you, and just know that i'll always be there for you (: LOVE YOU!
-
hmm, there's this j1 who does really big actions during chapel. It's quite funny, people were laughing. Then I thought, why do people laugh?
I kinda admire him because he has the courage to be different from most people and show his love for God. Is that meant to be laughed at? It's quite hard to find people who deviates from the norm . These people are normally the people who'll achieve something in future, because they have the courage to break new and away from the trend.
but it's still quite funny watching him. but i feel guilty laughing. bah, i shall just concentrate on singing for God next time. I won't laugh at him anymoree!
and on a sidenote, I DETEST PEOPLE WITH NO BRAINS OF THEIR OWN. zomgz, get your own brain please. and stop echoing other people's thoughts. freaking annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment