I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
-
my com hanged, and i lost my post. so i'm NOT going to type it again. no inspiration anymore. to hell with blogger! or rather, compaq. RWARRR!
but anyway, this week is pretty much catching up week.
tues - nicky ck.
wed - (hoping to go shopping with eliza and iris!)
thurs - CLASS OUTING SEXAYES.
fri - brian dee jia (: (: (: (: (: (:
yay ! hahaha. i'm looking forward t thurs and fri!
-
brian the girl in the middle is elizasoh. hahah WHY HUH. HRMS. "P i like purple. haha. no, i love purple. eh i feel like eating the baked rice at central! dont laugh at me. hahaha. but fri go sakae buffet chill blaa. hahaha. time confirm again ? ahh ! i miss you all la !
seetoh yeeeah! let's rock the place upside down. hahaah : D
nic haaa. i changed my skin cuz of you laa! now easier ttag liao, no excusees not to tag. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment