Monday, January 14, 2008

tonight iw anna cry

a day of being garang guni was fun somewhat (: but very tiring! we collected a lot alot of things! great job scten(:

you know it's really sad, because a few black sheep just spoils all the effort that the whole team puts in. it drags everybody down and we can never maximise our potential because of the constant few who just disappears whenever help is needed. i know this kinda thing always happens in a group, but it's really hard to tolerate and accept. maybe all of us were brought up differently, with different mindsets. but it's really sad, and really demoralising. you know, God made you all men for a reason. He gave you all strength that we girls can never possess despite how hard we train. but at the end, you all so called men just act as pussys. and it's bloody irritating.

and it's not fair, not fair at all. but so what? you don't care. and i don't see why i do. but i just do.

-

Alone in this house again tonight
I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
There's pictures of you and I on the walls around me
The way that it was and could have been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

Would it help if I turned a sad song on
"All By Myself" would sure hit me hard now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with this pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

i'm proud by nature. i lowered myself but you took my "pride" and slammed it back into my face straight. i feel like a fool. it's gonna hurt bad before it gets better. i'll just have to stay strong. it'll be alright soon. it'll be alright soon.

No comments: