Wednesday, January 16, 2008

just one of those things

Give me a minute
I need a second
Got to breathe there
It's Just one of those things
I wish I could tell you

How much I need you
And how much you need me to go
Please don't listen to what
I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up

But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things

I know I made it seem
Like all was written down
And I hid all my pain
And now I bring it out

And you'll be scared at first
cuz it's such an ugly blow
I don't know which is worse
to learn or not to know

Please don't listen to what I'm gonna tell you
Look in my eyes and know
I simply had to give up
But I didn't let go without struggle
you know, I still love you
It's just, just one of those things

I tried to tell you a million times
That you have always been one of us
I tried to tell you a million times
You have always been one of us

-

No comments: