Thursday, April 3, 2008

till then.

Went to nj for the SA vs AC soccer match, mostly to see Eliza. and yay, I saw her and we talked for awhile (: it felt good, I missed you lah! And it felt good to be like normal and myself, without being afraid of appearing weak and like I do not have to pretend that I'm strong when actually all I want to do is to hole up somewhere and stone. Match was postponed/rematched I don't know, because of the rain. I WAS SO WET I SWEAR. Bloody embarrassing and now I'm having a splitting headache. Okay, I'm half hoping I'll like get a unimaginably high fever so I need not go to school tomorrow. But I hardly ever get a temperature, so bleagh.

Don't get me wrong SC10. I love you guys. It's just that, I just cannot really really be myself? Guess I really need some time for myself. Oh well.

Hmm, I had fun during Funorama (: though like, I spent less than 5 bucks on myself. We managed to sell everything and I had a lot of fun with SC10. It was fun baking in the sun and targetting poor small Barker guys to buy our popcorn chicken and cutting those blocks of icecream! (:

-

Dear SC10,

It has been a long journey for everyone of us and now, everything's over. This journey has been a very tough and exhausting one. But I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, I hope everyone found it equally rewarding and exciting as I did. Thank you for all the support and help that you've given me during those trying times. Thank you for the times where you guys turned up for fundraising, for online discussions and for supplying all those wonderful ideas for Funorama.

I wldn't have accomplished anything without you guys. So I'm really thankful for every single little thing that you guys have done, directly or indirectly for me. I'm sorry if I have not been a good rep, for all those emotional outbursts whenever I was really helpless. (I think no one will believe me if I said I hardly cry, haha) Thank you for standing by me and for all the reassurances that I'm doing okay and all that kinda thing. It really really meant a lot (:

In particular, thank you to Aud, who has to put up with all my complaints, whinings and insecurities, but yet never failing to support me and listen to me. (:

It has been one hell of a journey. I had fun, I hope you guys had fun too. It's really a little sad now that Funorama's over, but at least I can tell myself that I did whatever that I could for this (: I learnt a lot from this, I'm thankful for that too (: Everyday's a brand new journey, with many many lessons to be learnt. (:

Funorama would be nothing without you guys. So from the bottom of my heart,

Thank you for every single one of you. (:

-

Also thank you to the people who turned up to support me. Zhenli, Jialin, Eliza, Nick, Iris, Ethel, Weijie.

-

To Desmond,

Oh I had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same'
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss,
I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

This time I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame'
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry baby.
I'm sorry baby,
Yeah.I'm sorry.

-

Alright, I'm sorta done blogging. And, this will be my last post till I find peace within myself, till I'm at ease with myself. Adi says that I let people read my mind through blogging. Nope, I don't like that. The only reason why I'm blogging is so that people like Nick, Yin bla knows what's going on in my life. But, I guess, I need a break.

I want to be Huimin again.

Till then.

No comments: