Saturday, April 12, 2008

Duck you!

I'm back, because I've sorta thought through everything already (: and now that Weijie got called to serve the country, it means that I have no one to call out like anytime I want and no one to sms me and tell me the things that I need to hear. And Zhenli's like, busy. Well, so am I. blah. So therefore, I need my blog to ramble, once in a while.

Disclaimer: What you're going to read ahead, is going to be harsh. So if you can't handle it, don't read it.

-

Dear Mr W,

I thought I knew you, understood you for who you are, but I realised that I do not, because if so, I'd have realised that you are a bastard at heart. I suppose bastard is a synonym for most guys and thank you, for you've opened up my eyes.

I know it's hard to resist a cute girl's offer at flirting, so you readily take it up and flirt back in public. But have you ever thought about how she's attached or have you ever thought about your values as a person. I've always thought that you did all that you did just to get back at me, to show me that someone actually wants you. But no, I wasn't there when the lastest flirting took place(oh my, sounds like what someone would say when there's a terrorist attack, oh well), something that you intiated at that, so what does that imply? It just means that you meant it all along, that you're a bastard, a fucking shameless one at that.

I know that I do not have anymore basis to either get affected by all your despicable acts or in any position to stop you, but I thought perhaps you could be sensitive enough to one's feelings and exercise a little restraint, since I told you specifically that I wasn't happy with it. But no, the story continues, even when you told me straight that you do not and will never feel anything for her. So if that's the case, doesn't that make you an even bigger bastard?

Maybe you feel wanted when she flirts with you, but if you really did not want all this extra attention, it'd have stopped had you not reciprocate it and encourage it. So, it's not entirely her fault. But knowing how cheapskate you are, I bet you thought, "Aiyah, free one, just take," just like your TWO cans of Coke zero. How utterly shameless and bastard-like.

Part of me hopes you REALLY fall in love with her, because it would be so amusing to watch you tell her to back off guys, since I'm sure that you would have noticed already, that AWW SO SAD, you're not cute enough to stop her from flirting with you only, AWW.

You say that I have a lot of male friends, I ask, "SO WHAT?" What differentiates me from you is that I do not stoop that low as to flirt with them, whether I'm attached or not. And it's also because I value and treasure all my friends, male or not and that to be honest, I've always valued my friends as priority over you. Sorry that you have to find out only now. Unlike you, I have my own dignity and I do not subject myself to public shame.

I regret to inform you that you have placed yourself in a position of public ridicule and also, many doubts and questions about your character. Your image is going down the drain.

"You would give up all happiness to never see me sad," INDEED, INDEED...... BULLSHIT. I've seen through you, you are nothing more than any other typical guy, with bastard as your middle name. She can have you(doubt she wants anyway), I'm through with you. It's your loss, anyway. Unlike some people, I have dignity, I have character, I have jin chi ( smiles at A) I'm over crying over you, I'm over getting affected by you.

So continue your "tyrst" and little acts of flirting, while the rest of us look on with amusement. Thank you for your daily dosage of entertainment and I'm looking forward to your next act of shame.

Mark my words, " What goes around, comes around."

They are all right, you are so not worth it. I've had enough. I'm moving on, to find my perfect guy, one who's mature enough, one who's tall enough, one who trusts me, one who's civilised enough, one who accepts me completely for who I am, one who will not ask me to be someone that I'm just not.

If you're reading this(I'm sure you know who you are), it'd be a direct slap to your face. But as I've said, what goes around, comes around. This is nothing compared to your daily indirect slaps to my face, so take that, BASTARD.

Oh, and have fun having a great FUCK, YOU.(note the comma)

With Best Wishes,
Huimin(the last person you would want to mess with)

/edit.

No comments: