Friday, October 26, 2007

74

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am
I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

renfred was sitting opp mt and me on bus 74 today. so much for a superstar? he was sitting like he never got educated on proper public behaviour. i almost asked him to put his leg down. it was that disturbing.

ELIZA! NJ CANOEING BOYS REALLY STINK. THEY STANK UP THE WHOLE BUS. AND THEY STANK SOO SOO BAD. i almost died.

last day of school today. hurray? haha. i'm feeling a little empty now. shit happens.

No comments: