Thursday, September 13, 2007

my birthday

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
i'm like freeeeaking seventeen! but like, i dont feel anything different, haha.



-



so thankyou to D, Simeng, Quanyuan, Audrey, Daryl(low), P, Zhenli, Jane(wong), Ziyi, Eliza teo, Nick, Iris, Clare(low), Jialin, Yao, Amylia, Brian, Angel, Jieyao, Yvonne, Amanda(W!) and Yin, Johnia who sms-ed me t wish me happy birthday! (: and thankyou Junxiong, Rayner who wished me earlier on.

mm, a biiiiiigggg thankyou to D! thankyou for taking so much time and effort in preparing my birthday presents! thankyou for that delicious oreo cheesecake and brownies that you made yourself! really very good for a first-timer :D and the shirt and nice card you wrote meeeee ! THANKYOU BIGGIE YOU PANGSAI! loveeeee lots (:

Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me







thankyou to my stupid little sister who bought me that nicee shirt (: thankyou thankyou :D



thankyou to Quanyuan, Simeng and Shuteng who bought that cute smiley stuffed toy thing for me! and yuanyuan and simeng's letter touched me : D

thankyou to weijie for that twoo super soft stuffed toys and his super retarded birthday card :D

thankyou to Yvonne for that ultra big lolly and card :D

thankyou to miss zhu for her tolberone! (:

thankyou to JANE WONG for that very nice handmade erms, door decorative? hahaha (: !

thankyou P for that niceee puzzle and for coming all the way down! (:


-

And Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

No comments: